Meet the Hero Swimmer of Norzagaray, Bulacan, who saved a drowned boy.

Jey Ferson Sigue Bersales, a 20-year-old swimmer from Bulacan did not hesitate to rescue the drowned teenager in Norzagaray, Bulacan.

According to KAMI “When I found out that someone had drowned and was still under, I was looking for it and did not go up immediately, I went to the bottom and I touched the lifeless child.

First revive, I just kept going and I didn’t fail, God really took pity on me and revived the child. All the relatives, friends, and family thanked you all, that I realize that if you guys have the chance to help in a small way, do not hesitate, especially when life is in question.”

(Isang 20-years old na swimmer na taga Bulacan hindi nagdalawang isip na sagipin ang nalunod na teenager sa Norzagaray, Bulacan.

Nung nalaman ko na may nalunod at nasa ilalim pa ay hinahanap ko ito at hindi umahon agad, nagpunta ako sa ilalim at yun nahawakan ko ang bata na wala ng buhay.

Unang revive tinuloy tuloy ko lang at hindi naman ako nabigo, kinaawaan po talaga ng Diyos at na revive naman ang bata. Lahat ng kamag-anak, kaibigan, at kapamilya nag te thank you po sila lahat, na realize ko na if you guys have the chance na tumulong in small way, huwag mag alinlangan, lalo na at buhay ang pinag-uusapan.)

His story became viral overnight a netizens couldn’t stop sharing his heroic story.

The post Meet the Hero Swimmer of Norzagaray, Bulacan, who saved a drowned boy. appeared first on Manila Papers.


Source: Manila Papers

Post a Comment

0 Comments