A touching photo of a father’s tattoo is making rounds on social media.

A photo is making its way around social media with a sweet and sad message that makes netizens cry.

A man’s leg was seen on the photo with a sweet message “I love you dad” It is indeed a sweet message but the story behind that tattoo really struck netizens’ hearts.

Father and child holding hands

According to the post, the man’s daughter died at a young age.

My daughter died of cancer before she died she made this drawing for me, now I wear it on my skin.

The death of a loved one is tragic and devastating. The unexpected death of a young child is exceptionally gut-wrenching. The loss of a child is a parent’s worst nightmare no matter the age.

The post A touching photo of a father’s tattoo is making rounds on social media. appeared first on Manila Papers.


Source: Manila Papers

Post a Comment

0 Comments