Albie Casiño is “Super happy” calls ex-girlfriend Andi Eigenmann ‘super fat’ in PBB tell-all edition.

It can be recalled that everyone thought Albie was the father of Andi’s daughter Ellie and says he hasn’t received an apology yet.

“I don’t know how Twitter works but I guess someone was replying to Andi ‘Pero nag-sorry ka na ba kay Albie? So I only posted the reply and then I put some laughing, crying emojis, and then I said, ‘Hindi pa. Lol.’

For people who have been in toxic relationships, you know what I mean. The non-apologies. They seem like they’re saying sorry but they’re not. She never apologized in the text,” Albie said.

New PBB Celebrity Housemate, Albie Casiño revealed that he’s tired of covering up for ex-girlfriend Andi Eigenmann.

Albie says he’s happy now that Andi is now allegedly “super fat.”

“I’m not going to hold my tongue so you can look good anymore. And my friends just saw her in Siargao and they said she’s super fat so that makes me super happy. I don’t know if that’s bad of me. But it brings me great joy to know she gained a lot of weight now,” he said.

“Yeah, I don’t care. That’s the truth (laughs). Di tayo nagpla-plastikan dito. That’s the way we do it, man. Hindi tayo nakikipagplastikan dito. That’s the last thing we’re going to do,” he added.

He also has plans to visit Siargao after he gets out but will not talk to ex-Andi Eigenmann.

When asked if what would he do if he ever crossed paths with Andi.

“It’s funny because after I get out, I want to go to Siargao after but she’s there. But it ain’t a thing. I don’t mind. I’m probably going to hit up the beach. I’m definitely going to hit up the beach when I get out.

My parents are always telling me, if you got nothing good to say, don’t say anything at all. So even if I was next to her on a 24-hour flight, I won’t say a word. Because I got nothing good to say to her.

So I’d rather not talk to her. If she tries to talk, I’m just going to look at her like she has poop on her shirt. That’s all I’m going to do. Because I don’t know, man, I was open to giving her a chance to apologize, ‘coz she never did apologize,” he added.

The post Albie Casiño is “Super happy” calls ex-girlfriend Andi Eigenmann ‘super fat’ in PBB tell-all edition. appeared first on Manila Papers.


Source: Manila Papers

Post a Comment

0 Comments