A Friend’s drunken promise made this lady fulfill her dream house.

Do you believe in Guardian angel? This lady surely does as she met her angel disguised as her friend.

Celyn Ramos almost gave up on her dream house because of her rejected and denied bank loans until a friend came to fulfill her dream.

THE FRIEND’S DRUNKEN PROMISE
Sharing our story.

I got this house last year RFO. I already paid the downpayment. I thought magiging smooth yung transaction hanggang turnover.

Until I had to apply for a bank loan…. (wala kase sila Pag-ibig for this unit) it turned into a nightmare kase di ako maapprove sa bank since I am also paying for my car. At that time, I was not married yet to my husband so I can’t make him my co-maker. All the banks I applied, either declined or di enough ung approved amount. In-house, the loan has a high-interest rate so definitely not an option for me.

Few months of stress, I GAVE UP. Sabi ko, if it’s not for me, for us, then I will let it go.

Then on our wedding day (2 months ago), our friend asked us the status of our house, I told him we are no longer hoping we can keep the house…
Then he got drunk…
Like really drunk…
And he said, GIVE ME FEW DAYS AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CHEQUE WORTH THE PRICE OF THE HOUSE SO YOU CAN PAY IN CASH….


I laughed. I didn’t believe him..
A few days after, we met again. He gave us a cheque… AN EFFIN CHEQUE TO PAY OUR HOUSE IN FULL.
Of course as a loan, but with the LOWEST INTEREST (1%) possible that even a bank, pag-ibig, or in-house loan cannot offer.
And now, here we are. With our OWN HOUSE.

Thanks to our Guardian Angel, our fairy Godfather, our friend. ❤❤❤
Photo and story by: Celyn Ramos /Home Buddies (Facebook)

The post A Friend’s drunken promise made this lady fulfill her dream house. appeared first on Manila Papers.


Source: Manila Papers

Post a Comment

0 Comments